Sunday, April 26, 2009

I'll replace this title with a creative one later.

So haven't posted in a while. i've been working...and that is the point of the post.  Last week i asked what i should do with my wall. at first i made two paintings. they were larger than i usually painted. here they are: 









They are 20" by 30". i think. I had to take some other stuff down to make room. all in time for me to move and get a new apt. (on that note: if you know of an apartment that will allow 6 month leases. please let me know. I'd like it to be cheap, and some what original. but i know beggars can't be choosers. but again i'm a vagabond and we can). I have always wanted to do something with these eight canvases, so i decided there was no better time to try it. here is what came from it:  



Also if anyone could hook me up with a camera, or tell me where i could get a deal, i would be very grateful. These mobile phone uploads are horrible. but oh well.


on the personal front: this week has been good. I got my voice back. had a good time with wine. got sick. ribbon danced (don't judge), and potlucked! It was busy, and now that i am finished with my the paintings i can focus on writing my papers and the play for my presentation. i think i might post the play when  i finish it. It's beyond stupid at the moment. it's not finished either. 

also i need to learn how to make page breaks, so not all of this is upon the blog. it's a space issue. lol

Song of the week: Jeremy jay "slow dance" 
Thought of the week: i give those to twitter now" wakka wakka

I'm actually tired now, for once. I'm going to bed. dream of me when you do. ha. bye.






4 comments:

  1. yes and pictionary.

    Also i want to big up Elliot's home grown spring rolls and Tobi's amazing Potato Soup (i had 3 bowls). Tobi makes a mean soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god... the soup... sell me some art...

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay just saw this... and i'm on it lins

    ReplyDelete